Internal Audit Manager
You will have the opportunity of joining a FTSE100 international group
Great chance to travel
About Our Client
British multinational diversified engineering business, It has operations in over 50 countries staff and is on the London Stock Exchange & a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
Conduct the highest quality review of internal controls and supporting the risk management process
- Maintain a risk based programme / audit universe;
- Maintain relationships with a number of internal business stakeholders to understand the business;
- Conduct internal audit reviews across the 5 Smiths divisions (typically one each month);
- Carry out risk workshops to support the business Enterprise-wide Risk Management (ERM) programme;
- Support the preparation of Audit Committee papers and other reports as required;
The Successful Applicant
Extensive external audit experience whilst being Comfortable taking responsibility for audits from the planning phase through to reports of the highest quality being issued.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and perks with the chance to spend up to 40% of the time travelling.