Internal Audit Manager
Internal Audit role for Leading Leeds Business
12 month contract
About Our Client
A leading Leeds based business with a large team of internal audit professionals.
This interim Internal Audit Manager role is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive, dynamic and high performing Internal Audit and Risk Management team, managing the delivery of risk-based audits and value-add advisory work across all areas of the business, within retail and head office.
The business is experiencing transformational change which presents significant opportunities and risks to the business. The Internal audit team will support the business through this period of change.
This is a great opportunity to be play a key role in this transformational change and join this large blue chip business at an exciting time. You'll have exposure to and engagement with senior stakeholders across the business, ability to manage your own time and workload and manage the delivery of value added audits to all areas of the business. With experience of working within Audit, Finance, Risk or Compliance, this role would suit someone looking to make an impact on a commercial business and develop leading edge skills.
- Conduct risk-based audit and advisory work across all areas of the business and change programmes.
- Identification and assessment of current and emerging risk areas and supporting the development of the overall audit plan.
- Manage a small team
- Building and maintaining key stakeholder relationships.
The Successful Applicant
The Internal Audit Manager role requires a professional ideally with internal audit experience, or potentially relevant external audit exposure.
You will be/have:
- Fully qualified accountant through a recognised professional body (ACA, ACCA etc.), ideally practice trained
- Technically sound assurance expert - experience in delivery of internal audit work
- Experience in risk management
- Integrity and credibility
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Proven track record for getting things done on time and to a high quality
- Commercial awareness
What's on Offer
Salary of £40-50,000 depending on experience
12 month contract initially
Leeds base with some occasional travel retail
Potential for flexible working
Interim internal audit manager role in a leading blue chip business