Internal Audit Manager/Senior Manager (Apply to hear of roles)
As lockdown lifts our job flow is increasing with new roles awaiting sign off
This is not one specific role - please apply to hear of opportunities
About Our Client
About Michael Page:
Michael Page are a trusted recruitment company, we are a constituent of the FTSE 250, have been operating for over 40 years, have offices in over 36 countries, have a 4.9 star feefo rating and our CEO has been named one of the most highly rated in the world.
A quick note on me:
I have been with Michael Page since 2015 initially recruiting External Audit and Accounting roles and have recruited into Internal Audit since 2018. Sectors I recruit into include (but are not limited to): pharmaceutical, logistics, retail, e-commerce, technology, charities, housing associations, engineering, energy, government departments and others. I hold an LLB in Law from the University of Leeds and find Internal Audit and Risk fascinating. I'd like to help as many people as possible fulfil their potential, especially right now the world has changed so rapidly.
Financial Services & Regional roles:
- Karen O'Neil, Justine Paech and Tim Barnett look after FCA regulated businesses for Internal Audit
- Lucy Williams, Molly Griffin, Connor Matthews, and Ross Brown look after roles in The Midlands, Manchester, Bristol and Wales.
- Please do connect with them and reach out on LinkedIn.
The Internal Audit Manager roles will typically involve line management or portfolio management.
Most roles will have reduced travel plans initially but there may be increased travel requirements towards the end of the year (dependant on travel and quarantine restrictions).
If you do not wish to travel, do not let this prevent you from applying, we can discuss this as some organisations (mostly UK focused) will not require you to travel.
The Successful Applicant
Most Internal Audit Manager specifications require:
- line or portfolio management experience
- a qualification (IIA, IRM, ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA or CFA)
- experience in scoping, leading and performing internal audits
- training the business in best practice
- potential management of a co-source relationship
As a result of the pandemic there may be an increased demand for additional skills in:
- business continuity planning
- risk management
- IT audit
- softer skills such as communication, influencing, time management
What's on Offer
- This is not an advert for a specific, live, job but instead a space to register your interest in Internal Audit Manager/Senior Manager opportunities.
- I will respond as soon as possible, please bear with me at this time when we are operating on reduced staff.
- If you would like to follow up your application with a call/email/Linked-In message please do.
- It is likely that most roles will allow you to work from home 2-3 days per week in future from what I am hearing from clients.