- Join a Rapidly Growing Internal Audit Function with Clear Progression
- Extremely Supportive Team with Continuous Support and Developemnt
About Our Client
The business are a well know Accountancy Practice with offices in Manchester, Liverpool and Leeds.
The Internal Audit Senior Manager's responsibilities include but aren't limited to;
- Deliver risk management, corporate governance and internal audit assignments which may involve bench-marking systems and processes, and making recommendations for improvement.
- Co-determine with the Partner/Director an audit strategy and risk assessment that will enable profit and the delivery of a value proposition.
- Identifies risks on client engagements to the firm
- Review assignment files and reports, including assessment of the appropriateness of the recommendation.
- Responsible for the planning and scheduling of individual assignments, undertake staff scheduling, ensuring that you have the 'best' team for the client.
- Manage the billing and collection in respect of each client in their portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Internal Audit Senior Manager should be;
- ACA, ACCA, MIIA or CCAB qualified and relevant experience of risk management, internal audit and systems/controls testing.
- Educated up to degree level.
- Previous experience of managing people
- Commercial sector experience appropriate to the firms clients.
- Awareness of compliance, legislative and market issues relevant to client businesses.
- IT assurance experience
- Third party attestation services experience (for example SOx Controls, ISAE3402 etc.)
- Project management experience
- Full driving licence and own car is preferable - flexibility to travel on a regular basis locally with potential for wider travel if required.
What's on Offer
The Internal Audit Senior Manager will recieve;
- Salary of up to £70,000 depending on experience,
- 28 days' holiday;
- cash allowance
- private medical
- access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
- life assurance cover;
- and income protection insurance
- buy up to ten days' extra holiday;
- add on private medical, personal accident, dental insurance or travel insurance;
- enrol in our Bike to Work scheme;
- enjoy discounts off cinemas, dining, and gyms;
- receive an interest free season ticket loan or interest free graduate loan;
- access childcare vouchers;