Internal Auditor - Global brand
Fantastic opportunity to join a newly created team
Genuine growth and develpment
About Our Client
Global brand with footprint in the Midlands.
Main Duties / responsibilities
- Assist the Internal Audit Manager in the delivery of the Annual Audit Plan
- Be a key contributor to the implementation and success of the Sarbanes-Oxley (Sox) Programme which includes executing walk-throughs, performing testing of key financial reporting and disclosure controls, remediation testing, deficiency analysis and reporting.
- Perform risk-based operational and financial audits
- Present and discuss adequately supported audit findings, recommendations and conclusions with management.
- Track outstanding recommendations on an ongoing basis to ensure that these are adequately implemented.
- Draft comprehensive, precise and concise Audit reports for issue to all management levels.
- Prepare flow charts, identify key controls and draft risk-based Audit Programmes.
- From time to time, assist with any other special project work, as requested by the Internal Audit Manager
- Identify and potential process and Business improvement opportunities identified as part of tour review of processes
- Delivery of the Annual Audit plan and Sox Programmes
- Completion of Audit & Sox assignments within agreed time budget and IA Audit Manual / Charter
- Resolving of review points prior to audit close
- Tracking outstanding recommendations monthly.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong Microsoft Skills
- Ability to reason effectively
- Strong team player and stakeholder management
- Excellent oral communication, writing, presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Ability to understand and challenge existing processes
- Methodical and diligent in your analysis of data
- Minimum 1-3 years' experience of internal / external auditing
- Experience using Data Analytics
- Understanding of the requirements of SOx Section 404
- Experience of using SAP
- Experience of working in the big four or mid tier.
What's on Offer
Up to £45,000 + car allowance + benefits