- Internal Auditor - Investment Solutions
- European Investment Bank
About Our Client
Our client are a leading European Investment Bank with offices globally. This role will be based in their London office.
The Internal Auditor - Investment Solutions who will be based in London will be responsible for
- Participation in audit assignments as a member of an audit team in line with IIA professional standards and Group internal policies from the planning phase through to audit recommendations follow-up.
- Provide conclusions and recommendations on the audit and lead the presentation of these to the relevant key audit stakeholders on areas under his/her responsibility.
- Deliver/contribute to comprehensive and value-adding audit reports.
- Participate in periodic Risk Assessment exercises where input contributes to the audit planning process.
The Successful Applicant
The Internal Auditor - Investment Solutions who will be based in London should have the following skills:
- Relevant practical knowledge working across diverse product lines
- Good product knowledge related to 1 or more of the businesses this role supports
- in an audit or consultancy department covering e.g. organisation, quality assurance, project management, risk management or operational risk would be an advantage.
- Willingness to travel if necessary (UK, Paris, Ireland and Channel Islands)
- Technical: Academic background in Finance / Banking with good understanding of the UK regulation
What's on Offer
Salary of £45k -£55k plus attractive benefits package