Internal Auditor - Large Housing Association (Kent)
Diverse and friendly organisation
Engage with senior stakeholders
About Our Client
If you want a company intent on supporting your work-life balance and, one that recognises the changing demands and circumstances in life, please get in touch to hear more about opportunties in the housing sector. Please let us know during the recruitment process if you're interested in part time working or job sharing. In addition, should your circumstances change once you have joined, you can also request flexible working arrangements, e.g. a change to working hours - if it's feasible then we'll make it happen.
- Reporting to the Principal Auditor, the Senior Auditor will conduct risk-based audits covering all areas of operations including; construction, maintenance, resident and central services. You will be required to support the delivery of the annual plan by delivering audit assignments in accordance with industry standards and best practice. You will have well developed influencing skills as you will interact with the Executive Group and senior managers to ensure that audit assignments are timely, relevant and authentic.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong communication skills
- Qualified or studying for the CCAB or IIA qualification;
- Demonstrable experience of leading audit assignments gained within a customer focused/vibrant private or public organisation
What's on Offer
- committed to developing staff
- 26 days holiday rising to 31 days with length of service, annual bonus subject to group performance, excellent Pension scheme, Benenden Healthcare, an employee assistance programme and non-contributory life assurance .