Internal Auditor - Leading Membership Body
A varied role within a nationally recognised institution
A flexible working environment with a great work-life balance
About Our Client
One of the UKs largest membership organisations looking to expand rapidly over the coming years. They represent employees of public and private organisations and work to better the living and working standards of every member of the UK workforce.
The organisation has been growing quickly over the past few years and this opportunity has come about because of the natural expansion of their audit function. The look for forward thinking, energetic personalities because the role is massively people focused and requires great interpersonal skills.
The client has operations is 12 different areas of the UK and is ideally focusing on building up the financial system of both the regional offices and the London based Head Office.
- Manage and report the national financial health of the organisations membership groups
- The role is commercially focused and involves a large amount of business partnering
- Charged with improving and developing the quality of the organisations management systems through working with members of the organisation
- Travelling to local organisations to help with local audit procedure
- Communication Audit information to senior members of the organisation.
- Gaining an in depth knowledge of organisational procedure
The Successful Applicant
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- 3 years plus, experience in an audit role
- Evidence of commitment to organisations
- Multi-site experience
- Experience of working closely with people on a day to day basis
- Able to commute to central London but also travel nationally
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary package
- Incredibly flexible working
- A final salary pension scheme
- 32 days of annual leave
- In work benefits such as cycle to work schemes and childcare voucher
- A collaborative working environment
- An established team who will be able to offer expert guidance.