Newly created opportunity
Fast growth PE backed business
About Our Client
With decades of experience and more than 6000 industry experts in 80 countries, MSX International serves as a perpetual pioneer, opening new roads in the retail network and human capital solutions spaces. Leveraging expertise in the passionate pursuit of outstanding results, MSX are adept at bringing innovative solutions to their customers and their complex challenges.
MSX have been an innovator in the automotive industry for more than half a century and have created a company that identifies and maximises opportunities to effectively solve problems and deliver comprehensive business strategies that give the competitive advantage.
MSX were acquired by Bain Capital Equity in January 2017 and through this support and partnership the business will focus on the next stage of expansion.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit's results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management's interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector's rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
The Successful Applicant
This is an exciting and new opportunity to join a growth business working at a senior level, the role will be working on a Global platform and will require travel. You will have a proven track record as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor, ideally within a larger business having international exposure. You will be able to demonstrate advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases. The ideal candidate will have the ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports. You will have strong knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations. The role will require a high attention to detail and excellent analytical skills with sound independent judgement. You will be comfortable liaising with all levels and a strong , confident communicator.
What's on Offer