- Well established and regarded company
- Competitve Salary
About Our Client
Our client is a dominant player within the Telecommunications base and would be a great destination for a candidate looking to massively progress their career.
- Delivering the Audit Plan
- Assisting with the preparation and presentation of reports for the Executive Team and Audit Committee as directed by the Head of Internal Audit.
- Undertaking ad-hoc reviews and assignments as directed by the Head of Internal Audit. This could include due diligence activity on acquisitions, ad-hoc requests from the Management Board and requests from the FDs.
- Conducting follow up visits to ensure that management (including the Board Owner) have addressed the findings and implemented the actions appropriately. Reporting the findings of those follow up visits.
- Liaising with Head of Internal Audit on the investigation and follow up of fraud matters, as appropriate.
- Supporting the Head of internal Audit in ensuring the Risk Framework is rolled out and maintained across the business. A key role in helping ensure that there is a standardised definition of risk across the business
- Administering the Risk Management tool to ensure this is consistently applied across the business.
- Facilitating Risk Management sessions for the business
The Successful Applicant
- Recognised Internal Audit or Accounting Qualification e.g. CMIIA, ACA or Equivalent
- Proven experience in a corporate working environment and a detailed understanding of financial reporting
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel and other Office products, business analytical tools and report writing capabilities
- Project management skills, interpersonal skills, innovation, good communication skills, ability to work independently.
What's on Offer
Our Client is offering a fantastic package alongside a great progression opportunity for an up and coming qualified accountant.