- Lincolnshire based - some remote working
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a dynamic organisatoin
About Our Client
Reporting to the Digital Media Manager, this role supports the development and delivery of a proactive and exciting media strategy for the University of Lincoln. The post holder will contribute significantly to:
- Delivery of the objectives of the Social Media team, which are to manage engagement with our stakeholders, nationally and internationally, including current staff and students.
- Support the broader objectives of the University which include increasing recruitment, profile raising and building the reputation of the institution in the UK and overseas across our portfolio.
- Delivery of internal communications activity within the University community (staff and students), including on significant issues and campaigns.
- Supporting other marketing communications activities, such as sponsorship, events and content creation for online channels and publications.
- Conversion through international social media.
- To proactively deal with customer enquiries coming through social media on a day to day basis in a professional and timely manner.
- To raise the profile of the University through positive online engagement.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the University's internal and external communication strategies.
- Work with the team to produce media plans to raise the profile and build the reputation of specific Colleges, Schools and Departments regionally, nationally and internationally.
- Copywrite and manage the distribution of information to internal and external audiences in an appropriate way to avoid negative impact on the University's reputation.
- Work closely with the PR team to monitor on-line opportunities and risks and maximise global communications penetration through creation of multi format content such as web and audio
- Maintenance of social media networks, ensuring that communications are managed in a timely and professional manner. This includes, but is not exclusive to, the maintenance and development of the social networks, blogs and online communities for which Marketing is responsible.
- Ownership of the monitoring of social media on a daily basis in addition to the responsibility of reporting on social media content and use on a weekly and project basis
- Use the appropriate style, tone of voice and key messages in communications to help promote the University's profile internally and externally.
- Contribute to internal communications and provide advice to senior University staff on how to use social media.
- Support daily internal communications activities including maintenance of staff and student news sites and appropriate use of all staff and student emails
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience in a communications setting
- Excellent time management and prioritising skills
What's on Offer
Salary from £23,754
Remote working initially, with requirement to be on campus thereafter