- Global Engineering PLC
- Opportunity to develop and run internal communiucations
About Our Client
Our client is a reputed Engineering PLC with their UK headquarters being in the Midlands. Globally recognised as being a leading employer they are going from strength to strength and this is set to continue over the remainder of this year.
A varied an exciting Internal Communications role key duties will include:
- Work with the Head of Internal Communications to develop and execute internal communication plans and strategy
- Create communications material to support key strategic activities such as growth initiatives
- Produce professional and compelling content for a range of communications channels including articles, videos, and emails.
- Assist with copy writing when required and manage the distribution of internal announcements
- Project Management
The Successful Applicant
Suitable Internal Communications Executives will:
- Have a proven track record working in internal communications, ideally for a global B2B business
- Ability to write communications materials for a wide range of audiences
- Ability to manage, prioritise and deliver a diverse workload
- Experience with internal social media platforms
- Be adaptable to varying workloads
- Demonstrates a consistently proactive approach
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
My client offers fantastic long term career opportunities and the potential to take over and lead the Internal Communications function. Working for an award winning employer, our client has an excellent working environment and team culture.