- Market leader within the Building Supplies Industry
- Take ownership of Internal Communications within a high growth group
About Our Client
A leading Building Services company based in Northampton and employing over 15,000 people globally is actively looking to add to it's marketing team. A listed company the opportunity for future development and growth is very realistic.
Key duties to the role will include but not be limited to:
- Support and input into the creation of the annual communication plan - whilst playing a key role in the delivery of the communication plan and the teams objectives.
- for all internal communication activity
- colleague communications
- promotion and communication of key initiatives and activities
- Support external marketing activity as required
- Input and implement creative ideas for communication plans including sourcing and costing
- To maintain minimum service standards as agreed with the Head of Marketing and comply with all ISO9001 standards
The Successful Applicant
Suitable applicants will currently be working as an Internal Comms Executive or Marketing Executive for a B2B business. It's essential that you are an excellent communicator and have an ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. It's expected that you will hold a relevant Marketing Degree or equivalent and ideally be CIM accredited.
What's on Offer
Our client is an award winning employer at the forefront of their industry. This role variety, challenge and job satisfaction; alongside, fantastic long term career development opportunities.