Internal Communications Manager
Great opportunity for a 6 Month Maternity Cover in Internal Communications
You will plan and implement a broad range of Internal programmes
About Our Client
Our client are a well-loved, family QSR brand with a national and international reach.
The Internal Communications Manager is primarily responsible for the following activity:
- Lead on key business channels for across diverse audiences such as HQ, Franchisees etc
- Support on senior leadership team initiatives and maintaining visibility through Town Halls, Exec/Franchisee Roadshows and CEO Communications, etc.
- Key role in the annual business conference project team - execute communications plan and logistics support;
- Build and maintain relationships with wider Communications team and key stakeholders across the business from Operations to Department Heads
- Lead / support on the internal social media and engagement strategy; work with agency partners to develop and implement content, campaigns and other bought-in expertise.
- Writing and editing content/scripts/communication as required;
The Successful Applicant
The candidate the secures the great Internal Communications opportunity will bring the following skills and attributes:
- You MUST be IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
- Understanding of how communications can impact employees and influence their behaviours
- Knowledge of the range and variety of communications channels, platforms and processes to ensure effective and timely communication and engagement.
- A proven ability to deliver internal communication solutions that contribute to improving business performance;
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to build good relationships across businesses, functions and geographies.
- Expertise in managing internal stakeholders and experience of how to work and influence senior management.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage and work to tight deadlines
- Creative judgement, with ability to implement campaigns and activities that cut through
- Knowledge of internal and external social media and the latest channels/platforms and how social media can be used to enhance engagement, collaboration and advocacy.
- Happy to work in London on a daily basis
What's on Offer
This role is a 6 month Fixed Term contract and comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits