Internal Communications Manager
Fantastic Opportunity for a Internal Communications Manager
To join UK's leading infrastructure and support businesses
About Our Client
My client have been recognised as a UK superbrand since 2005. They focused on delivering growth in energy, aviation and civil engineering.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide PR advice to all divisions, especially Stobart Rail and Stobart Energy
- Advise and assist the Aviation divisions with communications needs and work as part of the wider aviation comms team
- Play a part in website development and driving website traffic for every division
- Be the main point of contact for all internal organisational communications including the Stobart intranet and weekly staff newsletters as well as providing support with staff surveys and staff/stakeholder engagement.
- Work in partnership on special strategic projects with the Director of Partnership Development.
- Manage/support each of the Stobart divisions' social media platforms & communication reports
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Executive/Managerial level with over 3 years' experience
- Capable of working both independently and as part of a team, preferably with in-house internal communication systems or journalism experience.
- Have an understanding and awareness of the latest tools including Cinemagraph and Boomerang, and social media trends
- Be able to drive social media following and engagement
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and package.