- Immediate start
- Initial 6 month contract
About Our Client
A retail business who have had a fantastic 18 months and are outperforming competitors.
Key responsibilities of the Internal Communications Manager:
- Design, develop and deliver communication campaigns to support agreed business priorities.
- Lead the communications team to share information, tell stories, protect the brand's reputation alongside the marketing team.
- Organising, hosting, and presenting at conferences and briefings to a range of colleague groups.
- Oversee the copy for various channels and materials including e-newsletters, Workplace by Facebook, campaign materials, video etc.
- Generate new ideas for content in line with communication strategy.
- Provide advice and feedback to stakeholders to support them in content creation both internally and externally.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Internal Communications Manager:
- Experiencing managing internal communications teams
- Comfortable planning, delivering and analysing internal communication campaigns
- Confident presenting to audiences
- Available to start a role immediately (or at very short notice)
- Comfortable working from Greater Manchester
What's on Offer
Internal Communications Manager Offer:
- Up to £45,000