Internal Communications Manager
Internal Communications - Change Communications - Stakeholder Management
Homebased - Remote Working
About Our Client
A public sector organisation
As an Internal Communications Manager you will be involved in the following.
- Develop and deliver the internal communications strategy for the organisation with a central focus on supporting the change management programme
- You will lead on change communications at a time of considerable change for the organisation and be involved in implementing strategy whilst working with key stakeholders
- You will help to participate and examine the operations of the organisation - policies, procedures, and systems.
- Help deliver key communications messages across various channels across multi-sites
- Work with the HR team to develop innovative and effective strategies to improve employee engagement.
- Evaluate the success of internal communications campaigns and use data and research to improve communications techniques and strategies.
- Ensure that internal and external communications are aligned
- Manage the internal communications officer and work with colleagues across the communications team.
The Successful Applicant
As an Internal Communications Manager you would have the following;
- A 5+ years proven track record in working as an Internal Communication Manager where you have led on change projects
- Experience of developing a range of communications channels, including online and digital platforms.
- Ability to implement a strategy but also have the 'hands on' ability to roll out the information
- Ability to work with a broad range of stakeholders and be able to engage across a complex organisation
- An understanding of working in a regulated setting and an ability to work creatively
- Strong project and campaign management skills, including an ability to use insight and evaluation techniques to improve outcomes.
- Ideally managed a small team
Ideally you will have worked within a public sector or regulated environment which is politically sensitive
Interviews will be held 8th January - Please apply ASAP
You will need to be immediately available - REMOTE Working
What's on Offer
Salary £44,340- HOME- BASED
Potential opportunity as the organisation restructures