Internal Communications Officer
Contract until March 2021 - Leicestershire based
About Our Client
To design and implement internal communications and campaigns activities and products (both digitally and traditional hard-copy format) which engage the workforce. To do this in partnership with key stakeholders from across the organisation including staff associations and networks
- Demonstrable experience and specialist knowledge regarding internal communications/stakeholder communications and proven evaluation techniques.
- Strong evidence of designing, delivering and evaluating effective communications campaigns that have integrated media, marketing, digital, design, research and internal communications activities and have delivered on objectives.
- A track record of engaging with staff and developing successful communication plans and supporting change programmes
- Experience of utilising and managing a range of engaging communications channels and tools and seeking to innovate wherever possible.
The Successful Applicant
- Considerable experience of working with minimum supervision, project management and dealing with internal/ external contacts to deliver and evaluate internal communications and campaigns objectives.
- Demonstrable experience in generating new and creative ideas in a partnership setting - taking internal communications planning and campaigns from concept to delivery
- Works effectively within own team or in matrix teams across the organisation by contributing experience and ideas, supporting others and building productive relationships. Where appropriate acts as team leader in these groups
Computer literate with a sound knowledge of various packages including Microsoft Office and Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, Content Management Systems and design software
What's on Offer
Contract until March 2021
Remote working initially
Will be required to go to the office within the contract duration