Internal Communications Specialist
Internal Communications - Stakeholder Management
North England - Remote Working
About Our Client
A large public sector organisation
As an Interim Internal Communications Specialist you will help to deliver key messages and engage with staff as well as work with a number of key stakeholders
- You will develop and write content for all internal communications channels, increasing use of digital engagement, and supporting the delivery of engagement events and opportunities for staff.
- Help develop an understanding of the communications needs of our employees by monitoring staff opinions and attaining valuable feedback.
- Support the development and implementation of the internal communication strategy and high-quality communication campaigns and activity that improve the quality of staff engagement
The Successful Applicant
- 5 + years experience working within internal communications ideally within the public sector or NFP
- Experience of working in an internal communications team and improving employee involvement.
- Experience and evidence of creating varied employee communications and delivering organisational and cultural change.
- High-level of literacy: proven ability to write creative copy for a wide range of audiences as well as accurately proofing a range of copy and communications materials
- High level of digital competence in an internal communications setting, with knowledge of social media platforms, video production and intranets.
- Experience of producing communications materials, working with in-house teams and with marketing, design and print suppliers.
- Experience in developing and implementing engagement events.
What's on Offer
£Competitive Day Rate
Please apply ASAP as this is an urgent role - 12 month contract
Please apply by Monday 15th March