- Global Markets bank based in London are hiring an Internal Control
- Senior Analyst to join 1LOD risk team - excellent opportunity and institution.
About Our Client
Highly regarded global bank, based in London.
As the Internal Control, Senior Analyst
- Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of the team process, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk.
- Champions a high-performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops, and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment, communicating vision/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team.
- Provide Support in the enablement and management of Trading Venues and electronic platforms utilised by Europe business lines. Manage on-boarding, documentation, access management on behalf of the business lines ensuring business usage in a controlled manner and in adherence with regulatory requirements, specifically MiFID II. Ensure alignment Remote Booking procedures as well as to Broker on-boarding and Third-Party Risk Management.
- Coordinate team reporting requirements, supervisory oversight and Management information packs as required for senior stakeholders and governance committees. Proactively drive automation and enhancement in the production of reporting including data gathering; provide input on data provide solutions for presentation of unstructured information.
- Issue management, consolidate and monitor open audit and other internal actions as well as regulatory issues.
- Provide additional coverage for 1st line communication surveillance as required.
- Participation in Regulatory initiatives as required.
The Successful Applicant
Internal Control, Senior Analyst ideal candidate will have :
Market /trading environment experience or familiarity
Banking working experience
Skilled in Internal Controls
Experience or substantial understanding of regulatory risk or operational risk
What's on Offer
Please apply and enquire for salary and benefit details for the Senior Analyst, Internal Control position.