- Looking for an FTC?
- Employment and compliance experience?
About Our Client
My client is a group of companies who is the leading provider of contingent workforce engagement solutions within the U.S. and globally. Capital GES is a market-leading provider of employment solutions throughout Europe, Latin America and southern Africa. In order to support our growing international employment operations, we are seeking an International Employment and Compliance Specialist for a remote position in the UK to join our compliance department.
- Research, develop and maintain internal and external documents and templates in line with incountry requirements and the company's services.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with the company's international suppliers and partners.
- Provide day-to-day support, advice and guidance to the front facing teams such as HR Operations and Sales relating to compliance aspects of our services.
- Prepare summaries of local rules and regulations relating to multiple jurisdictions.
- Support the knowledge development of other teams.
- Research, develop, provide user training for and maintain tools and procedures to support the sale, management and delivery of new and existing services;
- Research, develop, implement, document, hand over, maintain and support international products and solutions;
- Ad-hoc support on project related work as required.
- Provide information to allow the sales team to create external marketing documentation and materials
- Evaluate and report on the risk profile of current products and services.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in international mobility, international HR or employment outsourcing;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Experience with key MS Office applications, advanced working knowledge of MS Excel;
- Prioritisation skills applied in a fast-paced environment;
- Proven problem-solving skills and experience;
- Exposure in Project management an advantage;
- Interest in developing skills and knowledge relating to international labour law and compliance
What's on Offer
This role is offered on a fixed term basis to 31 December 2021.