International Key Account Manager
A great opportunity to join a succesful growing business.
To work with great well known brands.
About Our Client
Our client is a global and diversified consumer products company and a leading supplier of many household names and are looking to appoint a International Key Account Manager.
- Currently working as an International Key Account Manager or SNAM - C.D market.
- Direct responsibility for international customers
- Define the global strategy for your accounts and ensure best planning and execution locally through delivery by local KAM's
- Lead account by continuously reviewing and consulting countries on solutions, product strategy, and local commercial policies…etc
- Responsibility for growth of market share in existing markets as well as maximizing new account opportunities
- Represent the countries at the customer on an international level and lead yearly negotiations by ensuring growth and profitability of the accounts
- You will be the customer point of contact & escalation
- Provide tactical input on the planning and execution of the annual Budget and ensure that the account plans have sufficient opportunities for reaching the organizations financial goals
- Collaborate closely with Senior Director on strategic projects for growth
- Close involvement and consultation on solution proposals, proposal creation, pricing strategy and methodology
- Coach and mentor local Key Accounts & functional teams
The Successful Applicant
- + 7/8 years relevant key account experience
- Experience in handling several major accounts
- Experience in negotiating with buying group head offices
- Fluent in French and English
What's on Offer
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Health cash plan
- Option to buy up to 5 days holiday
- Staff discount
- Free car parking