International Key Account Manager
Rapidly Growing Apparel business
Great opportunity to grow and develop your career
About Our Client
Michael Page are delighted to be partnering with Stanley/Stella to offer an exciting opportunity for an International Key Account Manager to join this premium apparel manufacturer.
About our Client:
Stanley/Stella have ambitious plans, and we're looking for new team members to help shape them. If you share our passionate stance on sustainability, believe that fashion can be done differently, are digitally minded, and want to take ownership of something meaningful read on to learn more.
Stanley/Stella is a successful Belgian apparel company with a HQ in Brussels, but our approach is anything but localised. Serving both the B2B and B2C market, our customers spread across Europe, and we have a substantial production footprint in Bangladesh. Since our inception in 2011, we want to be the best at creating beautiful, soft and colourful basics which our network transforms locally.
We have a big strive for sustainability, insisting on respect for people and planet at every stage in our supply chain. On top of that, this year, we have the ambition to integrate the reality of a digital age into our brand's DNA.
We want to grow our team of like-minded people and are currently searching for an International Key Account Manager to cover the UK and Scandinavian Market.
Since inception in 2011 Stanley/Stella has rapidly grown across Europe. The aim of the International Key Account Manager is to continue that growth.
You are responsible for the management and growth of Key Accounts in the UK and Scandinavia, whilst also looking to develop new accounts.
Your customers are Printers, Agencies, Wholesalers and Resellers or Retail brands creating their own collection. You will also manage our main wholesaler in the UK, Ralawise, who sells and promotes Stanley/Stella to printers, brands and retailers in the UK.
The International Key Account Manager:
- An account manager for all our existing accounts across the UK and Scandinavia
- Act as a business development leader that can develop direct customers (printers, brands) and wholesalers in the UK and Scandinavia
- Create an action plan for visiting and selecting your customers. You present the collection, but more than that, you convey your passion for our ethos, to all levels of the company: MD, Purchase Manager, Sales Team, and Customer Care
- Create a long-term partnership with our customers and keep a strong focus on your Sales role - sales growth, range development and market share increase
- You ensure that the business continues to grow but also acts as a coach to the customers to help them grow: you support, advise and challenge them to uphold our correct, high standards in all aspects of the company
- You position yourself as a trusted advisor to our customers, you are the key to their success
- You are in charge of guiding, training and supporting the sales forces of our UK wholesaler, Ralawise. You make sure the strategic objectives of Stanley/Stella are conveyed to the wholesaler and executed in the field
- You advise on commercial strategies and best approaches when it comes to reaching out to our wholesalers' customers
- The execution is done in teamwork: you collaborate with the Marketing department, Customer Care and the Sales Support team
However, bear in mind: this is not just about selling a product, this is about conveying a new concept, a new spirit, and a new experience.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Candidate:
- Proven track record working within the apparel industry
- Experience in commercial account management of major accounts such as printers, clothing wholesalers, clothing brands or clothing retailers
- You have experience in finding new customers and establishing solid, long-term partnerships
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Ability to grow and retain accounts, build relationships, in addition to quickly spotting and communicating potential risks and issues.
- International experience, particularly within Scandinavia is a plus but not essential
- Possess strong leadership skills, excellent interpersonal skills and organisational skills
- Experience building and executing clear strategic plans
- Excellent presentation, communication and customer relationship skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to listen, adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to identify organisational structure and confidence to target and build new relationships
- Naturally persuasive and tenacious
- You are happy to travel across the UK and to Scandinavia
- You are well-organised and have a strong commercial acumen
What's on Offer
An excellent basic salary and package is on offer for this role plus company benefits.
The candidate should live in England with good access to an airport
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or contact Jon Dolbear at Michael Page on 0118 955 9052 or 07780 005638 to discuss further.