- World leading negotiation training organisation
- Excellent career progression opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a pioneer in negotiation training who has delivered hundreds of thousands of courses in 100+ countries in multiple languages. They provide in person and virtual negotiation skills training and development from foundation to advanced level that changes the ability and behaviours of negotiators which is shown to have proven ROI. They train people across all functions of Commercial, Procurement, HR and Senior Management to address real world challenges around sales negotiation, value creation, resolution conflict, strategic change and improving capability.
They are proud of their history, the ROI being delivered to clients and continue to expand with existing and new clients across a range of sectors so have an exciting journey for you to join.
Reporting the Global Managing Director, the International Sales Director will set and deliver the strategy and plans to grow client engagement and revenue with existing and new clients across a range of sectors such as Consumer,/FMCG, Retail, Healthcare/Pharma, Professional Services and Finance.
The International Sales Director will develop strategic relationships at C-Suite level and key stakeholders to recognise global opportunities for the company's negotiation training and development programmes.
Key areas of responsibility will include;
- To lead and co-ordinate in-country account teams in managing key strategic global accounts
- Build a multi-year growth plan for strategic accounts, including defining who those accounts should be, and look at how the business can leverage their global footprint for the benefit of customers
- The leadership of internal stakeholders to maximise customer opportunities, revenue and retention
- Acquire a thorough knowledge of key customers and ensure regional teams are establishing a strategic relationship with the business to become a preferred partner
- Define sales action plans, coordinate delivery of services and ensure profitability and renewal of contracts.
- Personally lead on a number of accounts as well as directly supporting others in their sales activities
- Meet individual and team revenue growth targets across the global customer portfolio
The Successful Applicant
- You will have a high level of exposure and experience in successful commercial negotiations.
- You have developed a successful track record in a structured and market leading business in FMCG/Consumer or Professional Services or Healthcare/Pharma or Finance or Retail
- You will possess highly developed interpersonal skills, have a growth and learning mindset for yourself, your team, and customers
- You will have the experience and enjoy developing relationships with senior business leaders and working with class-leading high calibre people
- You will be able to drive account management and new business opportunities
- You will excel working in an environment that evolves and changes to meet the needs of a change world and technology
- You will be a respected peer that easily communicates at all level
- It would be beneficial, but not necessary, to have lived and worked internationally with a well known and respected brand
- You will be based in the UK and happy to work remotely
What's on Offer
Competitive basic, bonus and benefits.