International Sales Manager - Beauty and Cosmetics
Experienced in selling into North American Retailers?
Excellent opportunity with career growth
About Our Client
A leading FMCG manufacturer within the food industry.
As the International Sales Manager - Beauty and Cosmetics market - you will expect the following responsibilities amongst others:
- Visit and maintain communication with key contacts within North American Retailers.
- Communicating and presenting the companies portfolio, product and service proposition to achieve sales growth.
- Produce a yearly regional business plan showing, visiting plans, marketing strategies and how you will grow sales.
- Plan, execute and follow up focused sales trips to your sales region ensuring that you are attending key conferences and visiting key customers regularly and at the right time.
- Work closely with the Sales Director to ensure that your customers are serviced in best possible manner.
The Successful Applicant
As the International Sales Manager - Beauty and Cosmetics market - you will have the following experience
* Role: International Sales Manager or export manager
* Experience required: Proven new business experience in the US markets
* Experience required: Route to market US retailers (not distributors)
* Experience desirable: Cosmetics, gifting or housewares product knowledge
* Location: Midlands (office based 2 days per week)
What's on Offer
International Sales Manager - Beauty and Cosmetics market
* Salary package: c.£ competitive basic salary + car allowance + bonus + benefits
Office based Midlands (Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Birmingham all commutable)