International Tax Manager
A global asset manager with circa $400bn of AUM
A diverse and interesting tax position with a international focus
About Our Client
A global Asset Manager with circa $400bn AUM.
In this role you will take the lead on providing an efficient and robust tax advisory and compliance environment both in EMEA and to the US parent, as well as liaison with auditors.
The role is part of a 4-person tax team based in London.
Ideally you have previous experience working within the Asset Management industry or have an understanding of the multi-jurisdictional tax reporting regime with multiple statutory requirements.
You will have an opportunity to be involved in various tax projects and gain greater exposure to wider international tax issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified tax professional with relevant experience.
- Accounting or tax background, experience in cross-border inter company transaction and international tax matters in both tax consulting and compliance.
- An understanding of BEPS, ATAD and MDR to mitigate adverse tax consequences to the group.
- Confidence to communicate effectively and build relationships with colleagues, advisors and auditors.
- The ability to operate independently in a fast-paced working environment, work closely and proactively within the tax team and numerous functional teams across the organisation.
- An interest in developing expertise in all tax related matters applying across the UK and other jurisdictions in which the business operates.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- 10% variable bonus
- 27 days annual leave
- 10% non contributionary pension
- Flexible working culture
- Broader benefits package including health care, dental and subsidies gym membership