International Tax Manager
An opportunity to be part of a thriving business with a global footprint
A newly created role with opportunities to grow internally
About Our Client
Our client is a one of the leading global real estate investors and developers with a massive global footprint.
- Providing tax structuring, tax due diligence and restructuring advice on a wide range of transactions
- Work on international tax planning and M&A deals
- Assist acquisition team with tax modelling for new transactions and sign-off on tax assumptions
- Provide technical support on tax matters to the business including the reviewing of contracts and structuring of deals.
- Together with other tax colleagues, manage interactions with advisors and third party service providers.
- Ad hoc project work and other support within the tax function
- Working with both internal departments and external tax advisers to ensure all aspects of the proposed transactions are understood, issues are identified and solutions found.
- Responsible for managing, analysing and implementing the restructuring in certain countries
The Successful Applicant
- CTA Qualified
- 4+ years of post qualification experience
- Big 4 experience
- Real estate experience preferred, not necessary
What's on Offer
An opportunity to be part of a thriving business with a global footprint in a newly created role with opportunities to grow internally