- Strategic role at a private equity investor
- Full exposure to transactions
About Our Client
This PE real estate investor possess significant experience in building real estate platforms at scale using operational expertise combined with extensive knowledge of financial structuring. This company partner with some of the world's largest real estate investors, pension funds and insurance companies to capitalise on residential and alternative asset class growth.
This role represents the possibility to progress your career and continue to enable a deep understanding of real estate at one of the premier investment management companies in London. This is a great opportunity to gain further real estate exposure and to work on a variety of UK and US assets.
- Assisting in building and maintaining investment models for current and prospective deals.
- Undertaking analysis and assisting in reporting on the existing portfolio.
- Working collaboratively with other departments within the company to source accurate information.
- Assisting in the underwriting and due diligence process of new investment opportunities.
- Undertaking accurate and thorough research into local market evidence in support of investment appraisals.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess 2/3 years of experience in a real estate (or relevant) modelling role and be able to competently articulate financial outputs to audiences across the varied disciplines within the business. Bachelor or master's degree with a minimum 2:1 or equivalent and strong Excel modelling and analytical skills are also required.
What's on Offer
The role itself offers a competitive salary dependent on experience, benefits package and lucrative bonus along with the opportunity to work in a fast-paced private equity environment.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity and possess the requisite experience highlighted above, then please send your CV to Dan Kavanagh.