Investment Finance Manager
Senior Leadership Role
Opportunity to Deliver a High Performing Service
About Our Client
My clients manage investment funds in excess of £16bn and provide support to pension and investment services.
The key responsibilites for the Investment Finance Manager include;
- Being responsible for the management function which, can include daily volumes in excess of £5bn in relation to the pension fund.
- Recording, analysing and reporting on the investment portfolio for accounting purposes and interfacing with financial systems to ensure accurate recording of investments under management.
- Responsible for the completion of investment information for quarterly accounts and annual reports.
- Liaising with both internal and external auditors.
- Data extraction, reconciliation, submission and reporting.
- Managing staff and graduate trainees including development, appraisal and training.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will hold relevant qualifications in accountancy or investment operations and will also be able to demonstrate;
- Substantial knowledge and understanding of investment back and middle office functions.
- Strong technical knowledge in relation to investment accounting for production of statutory accounts.
- Evidence of ability to work accurately in a detailed manner to meet strict deadlines.
- Detailed understanding of IT systems relating to accountancy.
Culturally, you will be self-motivated and committed to continuous professional development.
What's on Offer
This position is offering a fixed-term contract for 12 months with a salary banding between £50,512 - £53,464