Investment Guidelines Analyst
Role within Investment Management
Based in City of London
About Our Client
My client is a Financial Services business focusing on investment management based in the City of London.
The Investment Guidelines Analyst will be responsible for:
- Maintaining pre and post trade mandate monitoring restrictions
- Coding or instruction to third parties, review and testing for client take-on's, fund launches and IMA amendments.
- Support the off shored 'Mandate Monitoring' team
- Undertake automated and manual exception monitoring pre and post trade where required.
- Identify and manage risks and ensure that adequate control processes exist and operate effectively.
- Provide support to the Front Office on queries relating to pre and post trade rules and exceptions.
- Maintenance of the stop and other restricted list on pre trade systems.
- Maintain procedure documents as required.
- To review and interpret new and amended IMA's / Prospectus' to determine if the rules can be automated.
- Provide training and advice to other Mandate Monitoring team members on areas of expertise.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Investment Guidelines Analyst will have the following:
- Experience of mandate monitoring and investment guideline monitoring with an investment management organisation.
- Experience to include rule coding and exception monitoring and resolution with investment managers.
- Strong understanding of the investment management process across the full range of asset classes and client types.
- Strong understanding of compliance monitoring processes including interpretation of discretionary client investment management agreements.
- Detailed knowledge of UK, Irish and Luxembourg regulation with respect to retail funds.
- Candidate would be encouraged to work towards and gain the IMC
What's on Offer
- £50,000-£60,000pa basic salary
- Benefits package
- Working from home flexibility currently