- M365, O365, INTUNE, PowerBI, Virtual Desktop, Windows 10
- IT Architect position at a leading global consultancy
About Our Client
Global, leading consulting firm with worldwide offices
The IT Architect - M365 will:
- Work onsite with clients to build hybrid environments or migrate user data from on-premise infrastructure to Office 365.
- Present business cases, strategies and solutions demonstrating a deep understanding of processes and steps required for migrating user data and configurations across infrastructures.
- Work on a range of Office 365/ Microsoft 365 applications and services including Exchange Online, OneDrive, Teams, Skype, Azure AD
- Work on exchange server infrastructure, identity management and sharepoint
Overall duties include:
- Delivering business change through designing IT Systems (and beyond)
- Provide input to the design of M365 based solutions as a recognised Architect or Design Authority
- Lead of support creation of innovative digital offers as complete enterprise solutions
The Successful Applicant
The End User Enterprise Architect, London will have:
- Intune Mobile Device Management Experience - advantageous
- M365 Experience - Hands on
- O365 - at least 3 years of practical experience with Exchange Online, OneDrive, Teams, Skype, Azure AD
- At least 3 years of experience with User Data Managing, Client Assess, Federations Trusts, Mail flow and key security aspects.
- Deep understanding of authentication protocols, data synchronisation and security aspects of Identity Management (Active Directory, ADFS, MIM)
- At least 3 years of experience with Skype for Business Infrastructure (On-Prem) - global configuration, external access, federation trust user
What's on Offer
The IT Architect - M365 , London will receive:
- A competitive base salary, depending on experience.
- Work for a global consultancy
- Tailored training program
- Rapid career progression
- Customer facing involvement
- Fantastic benefits