IT Audit Inspector
Review the IT audit processes and methodologies at Big 4 / top 10 firms.
Competitive remuneration package and strong work/life balance ethos.
About Our Client
Independent regulator responsible for monitoring the quality of listed and major public interest audits undertaken by the major UK audit firms.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Visiting audit firms and reviewing their IT audit processes and IT audit methodologies.
- Making an assessment of the IT audit work carried out on major audits, including the judgements made by audit partners on key audit and accounting issues.
- Meetings with the senior audit partners and other team members on the relevant audits.
- Reporting of findings to the firms.
The Successful Applicant
An accounting qualification coupled with membership of ICAEW, ACCA, ICAS or ICAI (or equivalent) are required. Experience at Senior Manager or above in public practice is also essential with experience working in a major UK audit firm preferred. The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant experience in carrying out IT Audit work in complex environments; experience in development and use of IT data analytic tools is advantageous.
- A good knowledge of IFRS and recent experience of auditing of UK listed companies / other major entities.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration packages, including 30 days annual leave plus ability to buy extra leave.
- Employer pension contribution of 10%.
- A strong work/life balance ethos.