A genuinely forward looking IT Audit role, focusing on implementation
Flexible working and a great central London location
About Our Client
The client is a internationally know information security organisation with serious plans for expansion in the coming years. Their main operation is within the UK and the role requires very low travel with flexible/agile working.
- To help with the implementation of new IT systems, including cloud based systems.
- The maintain current systems and ensure their continued efficiency.
- The communicate effectively the IT audit plans to the rest of the business.
- To work closely with the commercial and internal Internal Audit teams to ensure business continuity.
- To further integrate the international IT systems with the UK headquarters.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree educated or control certified
- Proven auditing experience or similar role in a technical or risk environment
- Advantageous to have experience in any of the following; cyber security, agile software development, dev ops environment and cloud environments experience.
- CISA qualified or studying towards
- Ability to influence stakeholders, bringing gravitas to the role to gain buy in from process owners and senior management
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- A commercial and pragmatic approach to governance and change
- An approach that champions collaboration and consultation
- Exposure to a large multinational organisation or "Big 4" professional services as well as experience or qualifications in Audit would be advantageous, but not essential. Experience in financial services or similar regulatory environments would also be beneficial.
What's on Offer
- A competitive Salary
- Flexible working and the ability to work independently
- Clear progression
- Consistent professional training
- A great office culture focused on company growth
- A vibrant environment encouraging collaboration
- A generous benefits package