Newly created role, excellent opportunity to establish an internal IT Audit
role . Based in London, global banking client.
About Our Client
Global corporate and wealth banking client based in London, who are seeking an IT Auditor.
To specifically carry out the following Information technology reviews ; IT Governance, Change and/
Patch management, User Access Management, Physical and Environmental Controls in data Centre,
Data Back-up and recovery management, Problem and Incident Management reviews, Reviews of
Network security controls, External Penetration testing and Business Continuity testing within the
The Successful Applicant
- A first degree or its equivalent in any science/numerate discipline/accounting or related business
- Previously acquired auditing experience in the IT audit of a bank or IT audit experience from a
- reputable audit firm is required.
- Professional Qualification in Accounting like ACCA or other equivalents, or IT like CISA/CRISC and or
- IT Security related certifications.
- The following highlights relevant Conduct Rules under the Senior Managers Regime. The Bank will
- provide separate detailed guidance and training on these responsibilities
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to join an established Audit team, in a newly created IT Auditor role