IT Business Development Consultant
Join the world's leading IT Consultancy Firm
High earning potential, excellent progression opportunities !
About Our Client
One of the largest IT transformation businesses in the world with an international presence our client are innovative and consultative-paced business that tackles the market with their constant growing technology in regards to transformation. Their aim is simple - to inspire intelligent change by delivering a next-generation IT infrastructure that transforms the way that businesses work.
Based in London, The ideal IT Business Development Consultant will be able to demonstrate the following.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills at 'C' Level
- Have a very consultative and confident sales approach with contacts in the industry.
- Be able to manage long and short sales cycles
- The ability to develop existing accounts as well as opening new accounts
- Ability to listen, adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience creating and delivering presentations to key clientele
- Ideal experience in selling/dealing with Microsoft and Cisco Products
The Successful Applicant
The ideal IT Business Development Consultant must possess the following qualities:
- An in-depth knowledge of the dynamics of the IT services industry.
- Is a proven account "hunter".
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Extensive experience of direct selling of IT solution services.
- Successfully pursued business that supports Customer Experience Management Solutions across different technology platforms.
Desirable skills but not essential
- Knowledge/experience with cloud based applications - B2B
- Knowledge/experience with WCM, CCM, DWP, CRM, ERP, ECM, RPA, Integration Solutions, Analytics, AMS enterprise level products/services
- Experience with Managed Services offerings
- Built Partnership channel to market
What's on Offer
The Successful IT Business Development Consultant will receive a basic salary between £65,000 and £90,000 with Double OTE hitting 100% of targets.
Other Benefits include:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- 27 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Healthcare Cash Plan giving you access to reimbursements for massage therapies, chiropody, sports massage, physiotherapy, chiropractor sessions and more.
- Option to add family members to the Private Medical Insurance and Cash Plan Scheme.
- Ad-hoc catering and office treats
- Internal business-focussed competitions with prizes