- Fantastic opportunity to join a new senior, forward thinking team!
- 1 day per week required in Leeds, the rest remote working
About Our Client
This large financial services organisation is based in Leeds city centre truly put their people at the heart of what they do and this is a fantastic opportunity to join a great opportunity.
The role is remote-based, however with the expectation of going into the Leeds office once per week.
The business are in the throes of transforming their learning operating model and moving from a decentralised model to a more centrally influenced learning network. As part of this new structure, they have introduced a new role, Capability Development Lead, which will focus on the development of critical capabilities across the organisation.
This role will be the Capability Development Lead for the current large scale digital transformation the organisation are going through.
The role will partner with the business to diagnose learning requirements and identify best possible strategies and approaches to address gaps. You will design, or work with others to design, solutions that are blended and appropriate for the learner audience and follow these through to measure their impact. You will keep close to the short, mid and long-term plans of our business that have the potential to impact colleague capability requirements.
You will support leaders in prioritising where our learning and development attention needs to be directed. This will involve scoping out learning needs, project planning the design and deployment of solutions and obtaining and agreeing budget for necessary learning related spend.
Your role will be varied each day; you could be engaged in strategic conversations about our future digital advancements and how these might impact colleagues' capabilities; you could be consulting with colleagues to understand the change implications of a new development; you could be designing a colleague engagement and upskilling programme; you could be facilitating a learning prioritisation discussion; you could be analysing trends in data and drawing insights to inform decisions.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate suited to this role will have the following background:
- You will be recognised as a subject matter expert for learning related to IT and transformation.
- Your experience will extend beyond the traditional classroom solutions to much more modern, digital and social learning solutions available to us today.
- Strong consultative approach and experience of enabling change.
- Proven success at diagnosing root causes to problems, using a variety of data points to identify and design solutions to address. You will have excellent facilitation skills, and you will use an effective balance of coaching support and challenge to achieve results.
- Understand what it takes to be a successful technology business with ambitions digital transformation plans.
- You will have strong project management, planning and delivery skills and be resourceful in how you make things happen.
What's on Offer
£55,000 - £65,000 + benefits depending on experience.