- Great business with great opportunity for progression.
- Great team and added discounts on products with the business
About Our Client
A leading financial services provider.
- drive value for money through the identification and delivery of cost savings opportunities in a fast-paced FTSE 100 business environment
- work closely with our key stakeholders across to business to deliver maximum business value through the supply chain
- put in place a category plan which aligns to business strategy and leverages your strong understanding of the external supply market dynamics and trends
- work with autonomy to prioritise and manage your workload to deliver maximum valu
- ensure risks are effectively managed in the supply chain across the whole end to end process.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Procurement or similar Commercial Management roles, ideally having worked within an IT Category Management structure in a variety of environments or industries
- Proven commercial and stakeholder management experience and a strong track record of building internal and external business relationships at all levels
- Possess excellent soft skills, including communication, negotiation and influencing and demonstrate agility in working within ambiguous and fast changing environments
- A strong desire to learn and invest in your own personal and professional development
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- CIPS Membership is advantageous
What's on Offer
- Salary of up to £45,000 depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days.
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
- Access to extensive professional development support and opportunity, mentoring and an exciting career pathway