- You'll join an industry-leading Financial Services business in a key IT role.
- Azure AD | Office365 | Exchange Online | OneDrive | Windows Server | Windows 10
About Our Client
- Michael Page are proud to be partnered with one of the UK's leading financial services businesses, who have continued to go through significant growth in recent years.
- They are a business that has a lucrative client portfolio, and provide investment services to high net worth clients within a range of exciting sectors.
- As a business, they embrace the importance of technological change, and see it as a key driver for future growth. As a result, they have invested significantly in the latest cutting-edge technologies, and are looking to expand their Technology function with fresh talent, and now have a vacancy for an experienced IT Cloud & EUC Engineer.
- The role will come with a strong level of flexible working opportunities, but as the business opens it's doors, you will have the chance to work closely with the team on-site at the Birmingham HQ; as a result, we are only looking for candidates local to the Birmingham area.
- As the successful candidate for the IT Cloud & EUC Engineer position, you will work in a role with a strong blend of senior-level BAU support, and project-focused, responsibilities across the Cloud and End User Computing spaces.
- The central project areas will cover implementation and business-wide adoption of Office365 and Azure Active Directory technologies as the business embraces modern working.
- You will take responsibility and ownership of the Azure AD environments, partnering closely with both internal teams and external 3rd parties, to ensure the best service is provided across the organisation.
- Office365 will also be a central part of your role, as you will take ownership of areas such as OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, and wider areas of the Office365 suite as users are migrated.
- You will help with the support of Azure-based infrastructure services for Cloud hosted environments and backups, and escalate issues to the relevant back-end Systems Engineers where appropriate.
- In addition, you will have the opportunity to work in a key capacity with MDM technologies, as the business evolves it's Mobile Device Management system.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate for the IT Cloud & EUC Engineer position, you will have strong experience in:
- Azure Active Directory
- Office365 (including SharePoint and OneDrive for Business)
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Windows Server (ideally through to 2019)
- Windows 10
- SCCM, or a similar centralised OS deployment tool.
What's on Offer
£35,000 - £40,000 + Corporate Benefits Package.