- Well Established Middle Eastern Retailer Expanding Rapidly
- Exciting Digital Transformation
About Our Client
An established retailer, with strong e-commerce platform going through an extensive digital transformation across entire business.
- Activate Digital Transformation in the group in all departmental aspects
- Support online business and sales with logistics support
- Ensure that the digital transformation strategy is aligned and supports the holding's development strategy
- Increase organizational profitability through automation and digital transformation
- Connect all group businesses together (both international and local)
- Activate the ERP system through the whole group and its subsidiaries
- Support business development department with new initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Systems, or any relative field
- At least 8-15 years of experience in managerial level
- ERP systems implementation background
- Background in programming, Customized system development, and implementation
- Point of Sales, e-commerce, and
- Experience in all IT functions such as networking, support, digital transformation, etc.
- Experience in Data Centers and Data analysis
What's on Offer
Transformative IT leadership role with a broad remit, within an organisation that is a leading retailer in the products they sell.