- Great Working Environment
- Multi- site based/hybrid working
About Our Client
European FMCG brand
Key areas of responsibility for IT:
* Manage and support the IT systems.
* Arrange and manage internal and external support functions for all existing and future systems.
* Provide technical advice for the use of IT systems, IT infrastructure and data network.
* Liaise with support company and all third party technical and systems application support companies, ensuring cost effective and efficient service levels.
* Manage IT customer support functions (POS and data cash register) and liaise with external company on maintenance and functional matters.
* Oversee daily operations activities of technology systems.
* Manage and maintain company office equipment (laptops, desktops, printer functions and network, wifi configuration, phone line).
* Manage and maintain company website, apps and social media platforms.
Key areas of responsibility for office administration:
* Conduct clerical duties including filing and other office administration tasks.
* Provide administrative support for the operations team, coordinating day to day matters with individual stores / shops.
* Coordinate project deliverables.
* Liaise with Finance department on supplier matters such as delivery queries, stock management and F&B system.
* Maintain stock lists and order office supplies as needed.
* Manage staff expense requests.
* Assist in planning and arranging events, including organising catering.
Financial aspects of the job:
* Successful management of IT and office expenditure budgets
The Successful Applicant
* Experienced IT generalist.
* Interpersonal and communication skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
* Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision.
What's on Offer
email/call for more info on benefits