IT Implementation Manager
Opportunity to implement program components within a budget in excess of £500M
Take ownership of a project and build relationships with key stakeholders
About Our Client
A radio based, communication service provider.
- Be the service wide specialist for one or more of the capacity management, availability management, quality management, configuration management, change management, risk and issue management.
- Support Change and Release activity, through review and assurance of Supplier processes, plans and deliverables.
- Support service improvement activity, own the improvement to KPI's
- Build strong relationships, as well as other users of the service and potential users of the network
- Support the development and adherence to supplier policy.
- Represent the programme on various working groups, user groups, and other groups as required and appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of successfully implementing an IT/Service/Change Management roll-out
- Hands on experience in the development of guidance and planning documentation which has subsequently successfully aided the roll-out of business and IT change
- Experience of developing robust implementation plans
Experience of Supplier Management
- Experience in quality and risk management
- Experience of working collaboratively with internal and external agencies
What's on Offer
Opportunity to implement program components within a budget in excess of £500M. Take ownership of a project implementation and build relationships with key stakeholders.