- IT Infrastructure Analyst (Systems Integration) - £55,000 - Manchester
- Ensure integration across technology solutions in line with overall strategy.
About Our Client
Michael Page Technology have partnered with a leading professional services business based in Manchester to support them with the recruitment of an IT Infrastructure Analyst (System Integration), to support them on their journey from on-prem to azure.
What you'll be doing:
As IT Infrastructure Analyst (Systems Integration) you will develop, support, and maintain the application & technology estate to ensure integration across the range of solutions in line with business requirements. Supporting the Head of Integration & Innovation in the analysis of requirements and the assessment, selection & adoption of technology solutions in line with the overall technology strategy.
- As part of the Integration & Innovation team, working on the maintenance and support of the IT applications & technology services required to support BAU operations.
- Maintain the safe and effective operation of the application estate.
- Selection, adoption, and integration of new technology solutions in line with the Application Strategy.
- Assessing current applications & solutions to ensure they meet business requirements.
- Predicting and overseeing application upgrades based on business requirements as part of application innovation and rationalisation of solutions.
- Delivery of the application and data integration components of IT Projects, as necessary, as part of IT Projects, Business Programmes and Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Working alongside the rest of the Integration & Innovation team as necessary on cross-functional processes across the team - e.g., Demand Management, 3rd line Application Support, Project tasks.
- Working with 3rd party application suppliers & partners as necessary in the delivery and maintenance of Application services & solutions.
The Successful Applicant
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working as part of an ITIL-oriented internal IT team, delivering IT infrastructure projects.
- Experience of managing and maintaining Microsoft 365 Cloud Services, including: AzureAD, Office 365 and Exchange Online.
- Experience of On Prem Microsoft services including; Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange Server/Exchange Hybrid.
- Experience of Microsoft 365 / Office 365 cross tenant migration processes and projects.
- Excellent understanding of networking technology stack, Windows server, and Windows Client administration.
- Aptitude for Windows Powershell Scripting, automation, and command line scripting.
- Demonstrated skills and experience of data, email, and application migration projects.
- Prior experience of telephony systems both on-prem PBX & hosted platforms. Specifically, around migration between platforms.
- Prior experience of Microsoft Dynamics and Power Automate/Power Apps is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent application & integration skills.
- Organised and process focused.
- Collaborative skills.
- Proactive attitude.
- Business acumen.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- An analytical mind.
What's on Offer
- £40,000 - £55,000 per annum