- You'll join a world-class law firm as they expand their EUC Infrastructure team.
- Mobile Device Management | InTune | Skype | Teams | Exchange | Active Directory
About Our Client
- Michael Page are proud to be partnering with a global Law firm, with an award-winning track record as a true industry leader.
- With an international presence, they have a fantastic UK head office in the heart of Birmingham, from where they boast a superb culture of collaboration and diversity that continually drives the business to new heights.
- If successful, you will be lucky enough to join one of the most prestigious firms in their sector, and take advantage of some incredible opportunities for career development and progression.
- As the IT Infrastructure Engineer, you will join the company's Modern Workplace team, and have responsibility for the main elements of supporting the firm's mobile, instant messaging and video-telephony solutions at the back-end infrastructure level.
- Key project work will involve integration of on-premise Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory environments, in addition to testing, imaging and deploying end-user mobile devices.
- You will operate in a largely Microsoft environment, covering technologies including InTune, Teams, Active Directory and Exchange, but also areas such as Skype For Business.
- The scope of the role will be global, as you will take ownership of the management, operation and full life-cycle of MDM and telephony solutions on an international basis.
- There will be exciting opportunities for you to be involved in strategy, helping shape the future road-map of telephony solutions across the organisation, working with both hosted, on-premise and third-party solutions.
- As a subject matter expert in your space, you will create well-planned and globally-focused documentation of vital systems and procedures that are pivotal to the firm's desktop infrastructure.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate for the IT Infrastructure Engineer position, you will have strong, project-focused, commercial experience in:
- Mobile Device Management
- BlackBerry Unified Endpoint Management
- Microsoft Exchange
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Teams
- Skype For Business
What's on Offer
- £55,000 - £60,000 Starting Base Salary.
- Private Healthcare, including Dental.
- Private Pension.
- Travel Insurance.
- Company ISA.
- GymFlex Scheme.
- Flexible and Hybrid Working.
- + More...
Quote job ref
+44 121 230 9416