IT Infrastructure Engineer
IT Infrastructure Engineer - 100% Remote - up to £55,000 per annum
Support our client moving from on-prem to azure, alongside key Infra projects.
About Our Client
Work with one of worlds largest technology businesses across the European Infrastructure team as they support 1800 users and work on migrating their servers from on-prem to azure.
What you'll be doing:
As Azure Infrastructure Engineer you'll be focusing on continuing current efforts to move the business from on-prem into Azure while further developing and supporting current infrastructure projects across Europe.
The Successful Applicant
Key Skills & Experience:
Hands of experience of the below:
- Microsoft Windows Server platforms and related technologies;
- Window 365 (Azure)
- Azure Active Directory & Group Policy
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Virtualisation (VMware)
- IT Security awareness on Infrastructure
Active Directory, Azure AD, ADFS, Azure AD Connect, Conditional access and related technologies.
Azure IaaS, SaaS, PaaS.
Nice to have
- Infrastructure as code skills e.g. Ansible, PowerShell DSC, Puppet, Chef, Azure Arc, SQL.
What's on Offer
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Remote (Head Office is in Manchester)