- A 3rd Line role covering high-level BAU and Project-based Infrastructure duties.
- Windows Server | VMWare | Azure | Office365 | Active Directory | VoIP
About Our Client
- Michael Page are proud to be partnered with an international manufacturing business, who have gone from strength-to-strength as they have grown in the UK market.
- The organisation now has two large sites in the Midlands, with a headquarters near Dudley, where they are now expanding their in-house IT function following significant investment.
- You will join a thriving business, that has embraced a culture of flexible working, where you will have outstanding progression opportunities, in an environment that delegates responsibility, and allows its Engineers to truly develop.
- As the IT Infrastructure Engineer, you will join a streamlined team, operating in a senior 3rd Line capacity, providing a world-class service, taking escalations from the internal IT Service team where necessary, and working on a range of cutting-edge projects.
- The BAU support will be focused around more technical escalations from the 2nd Line team, and will predominantly be Microsoft and Cisco based.
- In addition, you will focus heavily on projects, covering a range of areas across Server infrastructure, both on-premise and cloud-based, EUC technologies, such as Active Directory and Office365, as well as elements of Networking, covering LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, largely in a Cisco environment.
- The role will have a strong focus on responsibility of storage solutions, backups and Disaster Recovery, so we are looking for someone comfortable with data centre technologies.
- You will focus on high quality documentation, whilst contributing to design and improvements, working closely with Architects and 3rd parties.
- The role will have a significant level of flexibility for home working, and you will get the chance to work remotely, as well as travel to key sites where needed. Nevertheless, we are ideally looking for candidates based locally to the West Midlands, due to the proximity to the main HQ.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate for the IT Infrastructure Engineer vacancy, you will be experienced at a 3rd Line level in:
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Cisco switches
- Storage and Disaster Recovery solutions
What's on Offer
- Starting salary of £40,000 - £45,000 + Corporate Benefits.
- Significant level of Hybrid working available.
Quote job ref
+44 121 230 9416