- IT Infrastructure Engineer required for Marine solutions company in Surrey
- IT Engineer required to join a well established and growth business!
About Our Client
A prestigous and innovative Technology solutions company focussed on supplying network and digital solutions for their customers across the Marine industry.You will be working as part an experienced Tech team focussed on driving innovation and excellent service for their customers.
On a day-to-day basis you will handle a variety of 1st to 3rd level customer/user support requests and aid
troubleshooting issues. These issues may relate to our products, or products we sell, and include the
integration thereof into a variety of complex IT networks.This role will also include a level of responsibility whereby you will need to help research new products or
solutions that can help better our MSP offering.Although the position is primarily based at our offices in Surrey, you will be required to travel worldwide. If
you are a team player, but also good at working on your own initiative and would enjoy an exciting, varied
role, then start your career in the ever-evolving world of Maritime IT solutions.
The Successful Applicant
* Experienced working within an IT engineer role - Ideally within a Service delivery or MSP customer environment.
* Windows Server (2008 - 2019) and Windows XP - 10
* Microsoft Exchange Server (2010-2019)
* Microsoft Azure/365
* Server backup solutions Altaro/BackupAssist/BackupExec/Veeam - or similar
* VMware & Microsoft Hyper-V
* Solid understanding of UTM and Firewall products and their roles within the network. Kerio/pfSense/Sophos/Stormshield - or others
* Networking skills, including TCP/IP (IPv4) settings, IP and Subnet mask address schemes, VLANs, Routing and port forwarding
* Excellent practical skills required for site visits and hardware installations
What's on Offer
Salary Basic - £45k - £55k plus bonus and benefits.