- A 3rd Line role covering high-level BAU and Project-based Infrastructure duties.
- Windows Server | Azure | VMWare | Office365 | SCCM | Active Directory | SQL
About Our Client
- Michael Page are proud to be partnered with a leading Manufacturing business, who are expanding their in-house Technology function as part of an exciting transformation programme.
- The business are a truly global, market-leading organisation, with a fantastic working culture that offers flexibility and outstanding career development opportunities.
- With an impressive site near the Bury St. Edmunds area, you will join a talented, locally-based Technology team, as part of a wider regional function that spans the UK and international locations.
- As the IT Infrastructure Engineer, you will cover a wide array of responsibilities across both 3rd Line BAU and cutting-edge projects, largely with a cloud and EUC focus, as well as storage and backups.
- You will be involved in designing, building, supporting and maintaining the company's infrastructure environment, covering technologies including Windows Server, VMWare, Office365 and SQL.
- The environment is enterprise-scale, with an in-house data centre function, as well as a userbase in the thousands, so you will be working in an exciting, complex technical environment where you'll be able to grow.
- Whilst the business have an impressive site near Bury St. Edmunds, the role will come with significant flexible working opportunities, so you'll get the benefit of taking advantage of home working in a high-trust, dynamic environment.
- Given the technical seniority of this role, there will be the occasional requirement to travel to the company's locally-based data centre for any critical, P1-type issues.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate for the IT Infrastructure Engineer position, you will be highly experienced in:
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
What's on Offer
£35,000 - £45,000 + Corporate Benefits.