IT Infrastructure Engineer
An exciting opportunity to lead & implement IT change within a growing business
Join a forward-thinking business who embrace change to better the business
About Our Client
My client are a leading logistics business with an exciting opportunity for an IT Infrasturcture Engineer to lead and implement IT change within a growing organisation.
- Manage & execute changes in line with the IT Strategy
- Ensure effective service introduction to the IT Support Team as well providing appropriate user training.
- Input into IT Strategy meetings, making recommendations on future directions that support the overall business strategy.
- Ensuring compliance with ISO 27001 and inputting to Security review meetings.
- Creating and proving training to users in IT Security best practices.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in IT Infrastructure (Servers, Networks, IPT, Azure etc)
- Windows Server 2019
- Microsoft Phone system
- Good understanding of networks and network security
- Desirable to have Cisco Meraki or experience with Marine based IT
- O365 administration / deployments
- Executing IT Change
- ISO 27001
- Proven experience providing 3rd Line IT Support
- Working with users at all business levels / seniority
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive:
- Salary paying between £30,000 - £34,000
- 35 days holiday
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Company pension scheme
- Excellent Training and development plan