IT Infrastructure Manager
A Chance to showcase your management skillset
About Our Client
The client is a renowned global organisation with locations UK wide
* Manage and coach the Network and Server Specialists in the effective performance of their role and develop their skills against agreed expectations.
* Liasing closely with the IT Director and IT Business Systems Manager on the progress and escalation of critical issues affecting day to day support.
* Own the delivery and tracking of IT Infrastructure projects to ensure they are completed to time and budget, owning issues and risks and reporting on progress, coordinating the activities of team members.
* Managing the full relationship with 3rd party suppliers to ensure that contracts being delivered to SLA and are effective.
* Liaise closely with the Group Head of IT Infrastructure to understand the pace and progress of the oragnisations integration both from a capability/skills and process point of view.
* Through the team, support and manage purchasing of IT equipment including getting competitive quotes, ordering, receiving and setting up, and deploying key kit.
* Determine which ITIL processes are appropriate for our business based on speed/pace/complexity and implement.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in the effective management of an IT Infrastructure team.
- Successful and safe delivery of services according to SLA
- Project delivery to agreed budget and timetable
- Management of 3rd Party suppliers
What's on Offer
- A Global Organisation
- A competitive rate