- IT Infrastructure Project Manager - £65,000 - Leeds
- Join a global technology focused organisation
About Our Client
Michael Page are delighted to be partnered with a globally recognised technology organisation based in Leeds to help support with the recruitment of a IT Infrastructure Project Manager.
What you'll be doing?
As IT Infrastructure Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning, leading, monitoring and coordinating projects related to Datacentre, IT Infrastructure, Networking and On-Prem technology projects and programs. You will manage projects or assigned projects sub-components to ensure cost, schedule, scope, and deliverable requirements are met, while liaising with key stakeholders to communicate progress of projects.
- Using project management principals, theories, techniques and tools, manages time, cost, schedules, quality, procurement, communication, and risk.
- Directs and coordinates activities of assigned project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget. Provides leadership of project team members throughout the project life-cycle.
- Determines methods and resources needed to achieve project goals and develops and maintains a detailed project plan.
- Coordinates activities and works collaboratively with all stakeholders across departments.
- Facilitates meetings to discuss issues and implementation strategies and solicit alternative points of view.
- May manage projects and programs that cross multiple departments/regions throughout the company.
- May manage vendor relationships and serve as a liaison between vendors and project team members and leadership.
- Identifies, manages, and mitigates issues and risks.
The Successful Applicant
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Datacentre Infrastructure updates, upgrades, moves, or migrations.
- Strong project management experience which include communications capabilities, decision making and problem-solving skills, lateral thinking, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of delivering large scale change programmes within a Technology organization, with Infrastructure experience.
- Experience of leading and managing teams that are located regionally and worldwide.
- Excellent understanding and proven experience of Programme and Project Management methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
- Extensive knowledge and application of principles, theories, and concepts. Complete knowledge of all job functions and the broad industry best practices, techniques, and standards.
- Able to communicate across many levels in a wide variety of Information Technology and business disciplines
- A Project Management qualification, such as PRINCE2, MSP, IPM, PMI or APM.
What's on Offer
£55,000 - £65,000